Friends, today I am going to tell you about an application that has been launched by the Government of India. Yes Friends, once again you are very welcome to the blog section of Technical Baba. My name is Nitya and my friends. This application has been made keeping digital India in mind. And friends, because of this application, you can do more government work that is sitting at home. I mean that a lot of such works which are official, you can now do sitting at home with your mobile. So friends, let me tell you about that application. And how can you use it, he also tells you.
Follow these steps: –
1. So first we have to go to the home screen of mobile and click on PLAY STORE.
2. Now PLAY STORE has been opened in front of you and now you have to type UMANG in the search engine bar and enter it.
3. Now that application has been opened in front of you, there is a very small MB application, there is only a 1.6 MB application, friends, you should download it and install it and then open it. Before downloading, here you can see that a total of 1 million people have downloaded this application. Friends, by watching its download, you can guess how popular this application is. Talking more, we have a rating of 4.4 so it’s friends,
and below we get some interfaces which are also very nice to look at. Has been And if we talk about the comment then there are a lot of good comments. And this application is completely made in India. And is a product of Made in India.
4. Friends, when this application is downloaded to your phone properly and installed completely, you can open it by clicking on Open. And first of all, you have to select this language as your own cookie, it will easily come to your company, you can also select Hindi here if you like it.
5. And then we have to read some licenses and click on Next after signing it. After next, friends, the page you will be visiting will be asked to log in and register. If you are new then you should create your account. To create an account, friends will ask you for your phone number. And you register the number of pulses. And for that, you will get a confirmation code which you have to enter.
6. Here you can also log in through your Gmail or Facebook. For that, you will get the option at the bottom. For the moment, we have to enter our mobile number here and have to make our M-PIN and log in here.
7. And after login, you get a lot of options. Like you can do almost all government work from here and you do not have to repeatedly face harassment in any government office.