Train Ticket Booking Trick
Friends, now you can book tickets from your account at IRCTC from your home, that too more than 6, yes friends, you are very welcome in the technical Baba’s web blog, friends my name is Nitya and today we are going to talk about IRCTC. The new update is that now you can book more than 6 tickets in a month. Friends as you will know the terms of IRCTC Only 6 tickets could be cut, but now you can cut 10 or more than 10 railway tickets from your account just by changing something. So friends, let us learn that we have to follow some steps, due to which we can do all this.
follow these steps:-
1. So guys, first you open your browser and type IRCTC and then search. After that, you should go to the home page of IRCTC and enter your ID and password there and log in.
2. Now you simply open your profile by clicking on your profile and there you have to click on the option of Aadhaar KYC leak. Yes, friends, all you have to do is to link your Aadhaar card to your IRCTC profile, which means to get KYC done.
3. After clicking on Aadhaar KYC, you will be asked for your Aadhaar number here. You give your Aadhaar number here and click on Next. And then you will be asked for your mobile number which is registered with your Aadhaar card. And at that number, you will get an OTP and give it there.
4. Now your Aadhaar details will appear there and below you will get the option of verification, click on it and verify it.
5. Now all you have to do is cut the ticket every time you take the Aadhaar Card of the passenger and in the details, definitely insert the Aadhaar Card of the passenger.
Friends, this is a new call from IRCTC, if you want to book more than 10 railway tickets from the same profile, then this is the best option for you and even if you do the business of a ticket This can be very beneficial for you. And if you like this post, then please share this post as much as possible and follow our website and yes, please subscribe to our YouTube channel named Technical Baba. One of your writing will give us more encouragement that we will keep bringing new posts related to technology for you every day.