Friends, now you can easily create a fake chat on WhatsApp. Yes, friends, you are very welcome again in Techinkle Baba, my name is Nitya, and today I am going to tell you how you can make a chat on WhatsApp yourself. Very often, what happens is that abuse in chatting becomes abusive, friends have to show it to someone from a friend. So friends today, I will tell you exactly what you are on WhatsApp How to make chatting on your own means that you can write chatting for the next band and you too can write chatting on your own. And you can create a fake chat Whatsapp and show it to anyone. So friends, let’s teach.
1. So first we have to go to the home screen of mobile and click on PLAY STORE.
2. Now PLAY STORE has been opened in front of you and now you have to type in the search engine bar Fake Chat Conversations and enter it.
3. Now that application has been opened in front of you, there is a very low MB application, the volume is 8.8 MB application, friends, you can download and install it and then open it. Before downloading here you can see that a total of 1 million people have downloaded this application. And talk about it, we have a rating of 4.6, its friends and below we get some interfaces, which is also visible It is very nice. And if we talk about the comment then there are a lot of good comments.
4. Now you can see that the application has been opened in front of you and you can see below the icon of all the three applications and first of all we get some information, you can also learn to use it by looking at it. And after next, we can see that the warning comes, read it very well and then next. And now you can see that this application opens completely in front of you.
5. Now you have an option at the bottom, click on it and after opening, you will be asked to create an account from which you want to chat. You create an account and save it. Now its lick will blossom in front of you, you will get a view like WhatsApp, friend and here you get the option of two send means that you will message this and you will also answer.
• Open text/PDF/ePub files, and read aloud it.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser, you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
• “Type speak” mode: A easy way to speak the text your typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
– Use a sharing feature from other apps to send a text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles in web pages.
– On the Android 6+ system, you can selected text from other apps, then tap ‘Speak’ option form menu, the app will read aloud your selected text (* Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
– Copy-to-speak: Copy text or URL from other apps, then tap T2S’s Floating Button to speak copied content. You can turn on this feature in the app’s settings.