Friends, in this video of today, I am going to tell you that the right way to use the power button and volume button of Android phone. Yes Friends, once again you are very welcome in the blog section of Technical Baba. My name is Nitya and friends, we use our mobile power button to turn our mobile ON and OFF more. And we mostly use the volume button of our mobile to increase or decrease the sound of our mobile. But friends, in this post today, I will tell you some such new and best ways that you can use your mobile power button and volume button for all other tasks. So friends, let me tell you about that application.
Follow these steps: –
1. So friends, first of all we have to go to our mobile home screen and open the settings of your mobile phone there. And then you will get an option below, buttons you have to click on it.
2. On clicking it, you will find a lot of options in front of you, all you have to do is that you will be able to see at the top that it is written End call and it is written on the power button. And friends, if we enable this, then when you want to disconnect someone’s call, you can also disconnect their call by clicking your power button.
3. Now an option is found under it, long press option, which means that if you press any button of your phone for a long time, what will happen if you have written above that this function works for the Kish button Will do
4. You can also change your recent from this, like when you click on the home screen on the side, your recent window will open but you can apply it to that setting on your volume button.
5. And you will get a lot of options, but one more special option is that you can do anything with your home button by double clicking as you can set anything there like you can set an application there. And whenever you click twice on your home button, your application will open which you have set there.